SW14 Group provides a range of management, advisory and content services. Our clients include small and medium businesses, film/media/web productions, entertainers, and private individuals.
A sampling of current and recent engagements:
- Artist management: Curt Smith (Tears for Fears co-founder); DEDE
- Film, television and webseries production:
- Marketing / Advertising / Social Media: BLT & Associates, Standard Capital, Outlook Amusements, private clients
- Wine and spirits editorial: Tasting Panel Magazine, Luxury Living Magazine, Frommer’s Las Vegas, and others.
- Nonprofit stewardship: Vintage Hollywood Foundation (founding board member), Smith College (President’s Council and Executive Committee of the Friends of the Libraries), and OPCC (Leadership Network, PR Committee).
Founded in 1999, with clients in the US and the UK. Professional memberships include the Producer’s Guild, Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, IAWTV and NARAS. We’re Los Angeles based, but happily travel.